Inspired by the beauty of the Mediterranean, this enticing men's fragrance combines aquatic and woody notes to create an aromatic and masculine fragrance. A long-lasting men's cologne, Giorgio Armani Acqua di Gio Absolu combines a patchouli base with a balanced blend of woody and marine top notes.
- What it is:
- A fresh & relaxed men's perfume.
- Fragrance Family: Earthy & Woody
- Scent Type: Fresh Aquatics
- Top Notes: Marine Notes
- Middle Notes: Amber
- Base Notes: Patchouli. For Acqua di Giò Absolu, a patchouli has exclusively been sourced from Guatemala, establishing an economically viable supply
- How to Use: Spray on pulse points; wrists, neck, and chest.