- What is the redemption policy? Gift cards can be redeemed at Hannah’s Botanical Garden via online store, Buy Button, Facebook Shop, Messenger, or Shopify POS only. This is an online ecommerce site that can be found by using the web address hannahbotanical.com
- Can the gift card or certificate be redeemed for cash, a combination of merchandise and cash, or merchandise only? Gift cards may only be redeemed for merchandise that is currently in stock at Hannah’s Botanical Garden.
- Is there a local store where it can be redeemed? Unfortunately, there is not a local store front location for redemption. However, Hannah’s Botanical Garden Online store is open 24/7 unless that site is down for maintenance.
- Can it be redeemed on the Internet, or is it only redeemable on the Internet? Gift cards and Gift Certificate may only be redeemed on the internet.
- Will a new certificate be issued for any balance remaining after the original certificate is redeemed? A new certificate may be issued for any remaining balance over $5 at the request of the consumer.
- Can the recipient add value to or “reload” the gift card? Gift cards purchase at Hannah’s Botanical Garden cannot be reloaded.
- Are there any service or inactivity fees? No, there are no service or inactivity fees associated with gift card purchases.
- Will the card be honored if it is lost or stolen? A new card may be honored for a lost or stolen card at the discretion of the store owner. Individual consumers are responsible for providing evidence of card purchase such as receipt and card or gift certificate number. Please note that both pieces of information must be provided for a new card to be issued.
- What is the merchandise return policy? Hannah’s Botanical Garden has a no refund policy. However, there is a 30-day exchange policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request an exchange.
To be eligible for an exchange, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start an exchange, you can contact us at Customerservice@hannahbotanical.com. If your exchange is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting an exchange will not be accepted.
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device