Cranberry Cold Brew - a Refreshing Black Tea Blend
Description: Tea. Water. Pitcher. Cold. Cold Brew by Oliver Pluff & Company- fruit-forward teas easily brewed by steeping in cold water.
Contents: 3oz Cranberry black tea in Cold Brew Tea Tin comes complete with a large wire mesh tea brewing ball.
History: Cranberries are low, creeping shrubs or vines with a berry that is larger than the leaves of the plant and an acidic taste that usually overwhelms its sweetness. Native Americans have consumed the local species for thousands of years, Commercial cultivation did not begin until the early 19th century.
A subtle Cranberry flavor that shines as a cold brew tea!
Ingredients: Organic Black Tea, Organic Cranberry Pieces, Organic Safflowers with Natural Flavors.
Cold Brewing Tips
For a Half-Gallon Brew:
1. Fill a pitcher with a half-gallon of cold, clean spring water.
2. Fill the tea filter with 4 tablespoons of tea.
3. Close the tea filter, then add to pitcher.
4. Steep the tea overnight in the refrigerator.
5. Remove tea filter, and serve tea over ice.
Ponder Good Times.
Hand Packaged by Oliver Pluff & Co. in Charleston, South Carolina